- December 14, 2011
- Lawrence S. Horn, Richard J. Sapinski
- Morris County Bar Association
This seminar will cover the following topics:
· What the Non-Tax Lawyer Should Know about the Structure of the IRS; What Offenses it Investigates, And How it Conducts its Investigations.
· The Accountant-Client Privilege: Does One Really Exist? (How to Properly Retain a Skilled Forensic CPA.)
· The Voluntary Disclosure Policy of the IRS and the Multifold Dangers of Amended Returns.
· The Danger of Cash Transactions for the Client, Attorney and CPA.
· The Innocent Spouse Doctrine from Both a Civil and Criminal Perspective.