The Employment and Labor Practice Group assists our clients in navigating Department of Labor investigations and audits and works with our clients to ensure that they remain in compliance subsequent to such audits. The Group also works closely with our Corporate Internal Investigations Practice Group headed by a former Associate Justice of the New Jersey Supreme Court in cases of whistleblower, qui tam and fraud claims. Six of the members in that Group are former Assistant U.S. Attorneys.
Areas of Emphasis
- Internal Investigations of Sexual Harassment Complaints when Appropriate or Guidance/Training regarding Conducting Such Investigations In-House
- Internal Investigations of Whistleblower, Qui Tam and Fraud Claims
- Audits of Internal Employment Practices
- Assistance with Department of Labor Investigations
- Full Corporate Compliance Reviews