This executive breakfast seminar which will address the following questions:
- Do I have a strategic approach to address SEC 17a-4 and NASD 3010 compliance with regard to e-mail and messaging archiving, or am I currently tackling these issues with a band-aid approach?
- Can I provide a timely response to support legal search and inquiry, including full audit trails and all associated records?
- Does my e-mail archiving strategy integrate with my larger records retention policy—allowing me search and retrieval capabilities across all record types and applications?
- Can I afford to keep "everything forever"?
- Does my compliance strategy hinder or enhance my business strategy?
- Can I lower overall operational, administrative, and storage costs while meeting regulatory, corporate governance, or legal discovery/litigation support requirements for my enterprise e-mail archiving requirements?