- December 05, 2014
- Newark Club
- One Newark Center, Newark, New Jersey
- Galit Kierkut
- New Jersey Institute for Continuing Legal Education
This seminar will review the types of government audits employers are likely to encounter, review the precautionary steps every employer should take in anticipation of potential audits and discuss what to do if an audit occurs.
Learn the types of government audits most likely to occur, including:
• Wage and Hour Self Audits
• Dealing with the H-1B Self Audits-Asking the right questions
• H-1B Site Investigations by FDNS-Who to handle and where?
• Employment Verifications and Employer Sanctions-The 1-9 self audit
• How to Handle the Knock at the Door-DOL or ICE?
• Employer Verification from the Government Perspective
• Wage and Hour Investigations from the Government Perspective