Product Liability Associate – Newark
Sills Cummis & Gross P.C., a full-service corporate law firm, with offices in New Jersey and New York, has the capabilities of a New York full-service law firm. As one of the largest law firms in New Jersey, Sills Cummis & Gross has established a national reputation in its handling of precedent setting issues. At Sills Cummis & Gross, our goal is make sure you are exposed to high-profile cases and receive the necessary tools to exceed client expectations. Our attorneys are innovative, creative and collaborative; giving you the platform to flourish in an environment where your ideas matter. When you join our group of attorneys, you will work alongside some of the best professionals in their field of practice who will mentor you and help develop your skills. The firm not only makes a commitment to our clients, we also make a commitment to our attorneys. If you are ready to join an engaging, inclusive firm where you will have the ability to shape your future, please read more below.
Our Newark office is looking for a solid Litigation Associate with a focus on Product Liability and a strong practice in New Jersey. Please read the full job description below before applying.
- 1-4 years of Litigation experience
- Strong writing skills necessary to draft complaints, answers, discovery requests and responses, motions and briefs
- Ability to take and defend depositions
- Ability to manage and direct cases from inception through trial or other resolution
- Experience defending complex product liability matters
- Ability to work in a fast-paced environment with the ability to manage multiple projects is critical
- Experience in handling highly confidential matters
- Excellent time management skills
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills, and research and problem-solving skills
- Must be licensed to practice in the State of New Jersey and the District of New Jersey. New York State license is a plus
- Demonstrated ability to work as part of a team and to interact directly with clients and other counsel
Qualified candidates should submit cover letter, resume and transcript to Milvia Burns, Chief Talent and Strategy Officer, here.
– Sills Cummis & Gross will not be accepting agency submissions for this position. –