Family Law Associate – Newark
Sills Cummis & Gross P.C., a full-service corporate law
firm, with offices in New Jersey and New York, has the capabilities of a New
York full-service law firm. At Sills Cummis & Gross, our goal is make sure
you are exposed to high-profile cases and receive the necessary tools to exceed
client expectations. Our attorneys are innovative, creative, and collaborative;
giving you the platform to flourish in an environment where your ideas matter.
When you join our group of attorneys, you will work alongside some of the best
professionals in their field of practice who will mentor you and help develop
your skills. The firm not only makes a commitment to our clients, we also make
a commitment to our attorneys. If you are ready to join an engaging, inclusive
firm where you will have the ability to shape your future, view our open
positions and apply.
Sills Cummis & Gross P.C. is seeking a Family Law Attorney to
join the Newark, NJ office. We are
accepting applications for a full time junior to mid-level associate to handle
all aspects of family law matters. The ideal candidate will have excellent research
and writing skills, with law journal writing and Family Law clerkship a plus; possess
a strong understanding of New Jersey Family law; willingness and the ability to
work diligently, both independently and with a team, to meet deadlines and
professional goals. This is an excellent long term career opportunity for the right individual
with superior academic credentials who is a team player and eager to develop
legal expertise while taking on significant responsibility in all aspects of
cases and client relations.
- Must be licensed to practice in the State of New Jersey.
- Possess a JD from an accredited law school with a strong academic record.
- At least 3-5 years of in-depth knowledge and experience in Family Law.
- Excellent interpersonal and communication skills, both verbal and written.
- Organizational skills with high level of attention to detail and accuracy.
- Interested in helping the team continue to grow the Family Law Practice through writing, speaking and digital marketing.
Qualified candidates should submit cover letter, resume and transcript to Milvia Burns, Chief Talent and Strategy Officer, here.