Family Law Associate – Newark
Sills Cummis & Gross P.C. is seeking a Family Law Attorney to join the Newark, NJ office. We are accepting applications for a full time junior to mid-level associate to handle all aspects of family law matters.
The ideal candidate will have 1) completed a family law clerkship, 2) excellent research and writing skills, 3) strong understanding of matrimonial law, 4) willingness and ability to work diligently, both independently and with a team, to meet deadlines and professional goals, and 5) strong interpersonal skills.
This is an excellent long term career opportunity for the right individual with superior academic credentials who is eager to develop legal expertise while taking on significant responsibility in all aspects of cases and client relations.
- Licensed to practice law in good standing. Admitted to practice in New Jersey
- At least 4 years of in-depth knowledge and experience in Family Law
- Excellent business and problem-solving skills as well as interpersonal, organizational, and communication skills, both verbal and written
- Excellent organizational skills with high level of attention to detail and accuracy
- Demonstrated ability to proactively identify and resolve problems
Qualified candidates should submit cover letter, resume and transcript to Olyvia Raney, Senior Recruiting Coordinator, here.