Employment Litigation – Associate – Newark
Sills Cummis & Gross P.C. seeks an experienced 3-5 year
Employment-Litigation Associate to join our Newark office.
This is an exciting opportunity to join a very dynamic Employment and Labor Practice Group at a well-respected law firm. The successful candidate possess a demonstrated interest in employment law, client counseling and preventative work.
- Prior experience defending discrimination,
wage and hour, and FMLA suits in NY, NJ and before government agencies
- Exposure to restrictive covenant civil actions
- Experience taking and defending
- Excellent academic credentials as well as analytical, verbal and written
communication skills are required
- Experience in traditional labor law
and/or ERISA matters would be a plus
- Must be admitted to practice
in NJ and NY
- Be able to work independently
Qualified candidates should submit cover letter, resume and
transcript to Olyvia Raney, Senior Recruiting Coordinator, here.