Corporate Associate – Newark
Sills Cummis & Gross P.C., a full-service corporate law firm, with offices in New Jersey and New York, has the capabilities of a New York full-service law firm. As one of the largest law firms in New Jersey, Sills Cummis & Gross has established a national reputation in its handling of precedent setting issues. At Sills Cummis & Gross, our goal is make sure you are exposed to high-profile cases and receive the necessary tools to exceed client expectations. Our attorneys are innovative, creative and collaborative; giving you the platform to flourish in an environment where your ideas matter. When you join our group of attorneys, you will work alongside some of the best professionals in their field of practice who will mentor you and help develop your skills. The firm not only makes a commitment to our clients, we also make a commitment to our attorneys. If you are ready to join an engaging, inclusive firm where you will have the ability to shape your future, please read more below.
The Firm’s highly credentialed and experienced corporate practice group attorneys handle a broad range of public and private transactional, compliance and corporate counsel assignments. Our clients are international and domestic investors, lenders, entrepreneurs and operating companies, from startups to small and midsized entities to Fortune 500 corporations. The Firm’s experience spans a diverse range of industries, including financial services, pharmaceutical and other life sciences, technology, insurance, real estate, construction, public utilities, health care, education, food and beverage, hospitality, media, consumer products and industrial manufacturing.
- 2-4 years of corporate practice experience
- Draft and negotiate key and ancillary documents for M&A, financing, joint venture, technology collaborations/licensing and other corporate and commercial transactions
- Work closely with clients’ business and legal personnel in a variety of corporate matters
- Strong analytical, interpersonal, drafting, negotiation, written and verbal communication skills
- Excellent organizational skills with high level of attention to detail and accuracy
- Possess a JD from an accredited law school with a strong academic record
- Licensed to practice in the State of New Jersey or New York State. Both are preferred
- Demonstrated ability to work as part of a team and to interact directly with clients
Qualified candidates should submit cover letter, resume and transcript to Milvia Burns, Chief Talent and Strategy Officer, here.
– Sills Cummis & Gross will not be accepting agency submissions for this position. –