Commercial Real Estate Associate – Newark
Sills Cummis & Gross P.C., a full-service corporate law
firm, with offices in New Jersey and New York, has the capabilities of a New
York full-service law firm. At Sills Cummis & Gross, our goal is to make
sure you are exposed to high-profile cases and receive the necessary tools to
exceed client expectations. Our attorneys are innovative, creative, and
collaborative; giving you the platform to flourish in an environment where your
ideas matter. When you join our group of attorneys, you will work alongside
some of the best professionals in their field of practice who will mentor you
and help develop your skills. The firm not only makes a commitment to our
clients, we also make a commitment to our attorneys. If you are ready to join
an engaging, inclusive firm where you will have the ability to shape your
future, please read more below.
The Sills Cummis & Gross Real Estate Department is an
interdisciplinary team of approximately 30 attorneys providing a full range of
legal and related services to participants in all areas of the real estate
industry. The Department is ranked by Chambers USA: America’s Leading Lawyers
for Business (2018 edition) in “Band 1” in New Jersey.
Our Newark office seeks an entry level or experienced
attorney to join their Real Estate department. The ideal candidate will have a
demonstrated interest in real estate and show a willingness to learn.
- 1 – 2 years of real estate experience
- Experience in commercial real estate finance
- Strong research and writing skills
- Possess a JD from an accredited law school with a strong academic record
- Must be admitted to practice in the State of New Jersey; admitted to practice in the State of New York a plus
- Demonstrated ability to work as part of a team and to interact directly with clients
Qualified candidates should submit cover letter, resume and transcript to Milvia Burns, Chief Talent and Strategy Officer, here.
– Sills Cummis & Gross will not be accepting agency submissions for this position. –