Senior Marketing Coordinator
We are seeking a Senior Marketing Coordinator
who is interested in joining a great team where you can build on your skills
while working at one of the largest New Jersey-based law firms. This position is
responsible for supporting the marketing/business development efforts of the
Firm, its practice groups and individual attorneys. The position, located in
the Newark office, reports to the Director of Marketing.
- Write submissions for legal and attorney rankings, including managing the entire submission process
- Assist with the writing and preparation of responses to RFPs and marketing pitch materials
- Write, proof and edit a wide range of internal and external communications
- Maintain attorney bios and practice group profiles
- Update website content
- Provide support with events
- Assist with executing business development plans
- Assist with social media initiatives
- Ability to learn InterAction, Concep and other software tools as needed
- Other duties as assigned
- Strong writing, proofreading and editing skills are required.
- Must have excellent communication skills.
- Superior attention to detail and client service skills are required.
- Must have a strong work ethic.
- Must work well under pressure and be a self-starter, problem-solver, proactive thinker and team player.
- Diplomacy, tact and ability to maintain confidentiality are required.
- Bachelor’s degree in marketing, business, English or related discipline.
- A minimum of two years of marketing and/or business development experience required. Law firm experience is preferred.
Qualified candidates should submit a cover letter and resume to Amy Davis, Director of Marketing, at