Marketing Data Steward - Newark
& Gross is seeking a Marketing Data Steward who is interested in joining a
great team where you can build on your skills while working at one of the
largest New Jersey-based law firms. This position is responsible for managing
the Firm’s client relationship management (CRM) software InterAction while
supporting the Firm’s marketing/business development efforts. The position,
located in the Newark office, reports to the Director of Marketing.
- Manage all aspects of the Firm’s CRM system
- Management of user licenses – including, creating and disabling user accounts, authorizing proxies, etc.
- Perform data quality and maintenance for the CRM system – including, resolving user tickets, researching and updating company/contact information, logging activities, etc.
- Create and maintain the Firm’s various marketing lists in the CRM, including working directly with attorneys to obtain contacts for lists
- Perform searches and running reports in the CRM
- Lead all aspects of administrative assistant and attorney training – including, providing InterAction support as needed via phone, email and in-person sessions as well as creating and updating documentation for training purposes
- Handle all data quality issues – including duplicate contacts, unassociated contacts, etc.
- Ability to learn/use Concep and other software tools as needed to coordinate electronic mail campaigns for the Firm
- Review and update InterAction settings as needed – including, data change management, folder dependency analyzer, etc.
- Work with the Firm’s IT Department on all InterAction technical updates and upgrades
- Assist with social media initiatives
- Collaborate with the marketing team members and perform other duties as assigned
- A minimum of two years of experience as a CRM data steward, preferably LexisNexis InterAction
- Superior aptitude for detail and accuracy while exhibiting a high degree of critical thinking
- Must have a strong work ethic
- Must have excellent communication and client service skills
- Must work well under pressure and be a self-starter, problem-solver, proactive thinker and team player
- Diplomacy, tact and ability to maintain confidentiality are required
- Proficient in Microsoft Word and Excel
candidates should submit cover letter and resume to Amy Davis, Director of
Marketing, at email@example.com.