We are seeking a Marketing Coordinator who is interested in joining a great team where
you can build on your skills while working at one of the largest New Jersey-based law
firms. This position is responsible for supporting the marketing/business development
efforts of the Firm, its practice groups and individual attorneys. The position, located in the Newark office, reports to the Director of Marketing.
- Assist with the writing and preparation of responses to RFPs and marketing pitch materials
- Write submissions for legal and attorney rankings
- Proof and edit a wide range of internal and external communications
- Maintain attorney bios and practice group profiles
- Assist with drafting and distributing press releases
- Provide support with events, including in-house CLE programs
- Assist with executing business development plans
- Assist with social media initiatives
- Update website content
- Assist with maintaining the Firm’s matter databases/spreadsheets
- Assist with Firm charitable and event sponsorships
- Ability to learn InterAction, Concep and other software tools as needed
- Other duties as assigned
- Strong writing, proofreading and editing skills are required.
- Must have excellent communication skills.
- Superior attention to detail and client service skills are required.
- Must have a strong work ethic.
- Must work well under pressure and be a self-starter, problem-solver,
proactive thinker and team player.
- Diplomacy, tact and ability to maintain confidentiality are required.
- Bachelor’s degree in marketing, business, English or related discipline.
- A minimum of two years of marketing and/or business development experience required. Law firm experience is preferred.
Director of Marketing
Sills Cummis & Gross P.C.
The Legal Center
One Riverfront Plaza
Newark, NJ 07102