IT Customer Service Technician
IT Customer Service
Technician will act as the first point of contact for end users seeking problem
resolution. The position requires a basic level of familiarity with Windows
technologies and virtual desktops with a willingness to learn rapidly. A
professional, personable demeanor is essential as is a relentless dedication to
customer service. The successful candidate will be self-motivated, flexible and
willing to go the extra mile to solve problems. Advanced people and
communications skills are critical to success.
- Primary responsibility is user support and customer service. Providing technical assistance via e-mail, phone, helpdesk ticketing system and in-person.
- Basic administration of Exchange, maintaining Distribution lists,
- Active Directory - new hire set ups
- Troubleshoot home users connection issues
- Maintain an inventory of pc, pda and computing related firm property.
- Advise and assist clients with specialized projects.
- Use and maintain IS ticketing system and other administrative logs /inventories.
- Perform installation and configuration for handheld mobile devices
- Movement and set up of all IT equipment for scheduled office and employee moves.
- Perform remote laptop configuration as needed.
- Working with onsite vendors
- Flexibility and adaptability to changing situations.
- Position may require weekend flexibility or working other shifts.
- Required to follow proper escalation procedures
- No sales
- Service provider
- Professional development opportunities
- Room for advancement for motivated individuals with proven track record
- Experience with several software programs (in particular Windows 7,Office 2016, imanage)
- Strong problem-solving skills
- Strong organizational and interpersonal skills
- Strong oral and written communication skills
- Ability to quickly learn new technology and develop computer skills as required to meet user demand
- Ability to work independently while contributing to the team
- Ability to travel periodically to other offices as needed
- Previous experience in a legal environment a plus, not a requirement
Qualified candidates should submit a cover letter and resume to Jennifer Johnson, Director of Information Technology, at email@example.com.